Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Lead Times
Your order will take 7-10 working days to complete after we receive POP. (excluding weekends)
If you need your order by a certain date please let us know the date you need to receive it by ASAP, so we can organise our print queue!
Why does it take so long?
Your order is hand screened and printed and sewn in house. We do not keep stock on hand due to lockdown and restrictions we have had to order stock on a weekly basis to keep our business running during lockdown.
We also do print corporate t-shirt runs and run our graphic design and photography business so if we do become busy we will let you know if your order will become delayed.
You will receive a tracking number through either Courier Guy or Aramex as soon as we ship it. It usually takes 1-4 days to reach you once shipped you can keep track via the courier websites.
Your order is supporting our family business and helping us to create locally designed products. We try not use imported materials where possible and use local suppliers and manufacture all our accessories ourselves.
We do love feedback on the quality of our products if you are unhappy with anything once you have received your order please let us know!
You can respond directly to this email if you have further queries.
All items must be returned unworn, unwashed and in its original condition complete with tags and packaging.
- Once we receive your parcel we will process everything accordingly and keep you updated via email along the way!
- Please allow up to 3-5 working days for your refund to reach your account.
- We won't sell your information to anyone. Any information collected will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view.
- We use the information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing & arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this information to:
• Communicate with you
• To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.